This is my first time posting to a blog and being a member of a blog. The only experience I have had it reading my cousins blog about his cancer treatments. I get on his site to check in every once in a while but have never posted anything for him to read. Since I don't really have any experience, my question is...How have you used a Blog in your classroom? Is this something that is appropriate for 6 year olds or maybe for the parents? I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Carise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is my first experience as well! That's really neat that he used a blog to share updates about his condition--great way to keep everyone informed. I still feel weird using this tool. It's like a diary, which I havevt had since I was in the 3rd grade -and I wouldn't let anyone read it.....with this, everyone reads your thoughts. I have found it challenging to remember to log onto here when I log into Tycho. I even leavenotes around to remind myself but still forget. Hopefully that will come with time!
I started a class blog last year with my 8th grade class which lasted a few weeks only. This was my first experience with blogs. Starting a blog is exciting, fun and a lot of hard work. Well, actually, starting a blog isn't hard work, maintaining a blog is extremely hard work. ...
Post a Comment